Our very first campervan conversion, Bertha has a special place in our hearts! Bertha features a sleek white interior with all the luxuries for an island adventure.
What to Expect When You Book with Us
When you book with us we do our best to equip you to adventure the island with Aloha. We send you a series of emails with tips to prepare for your trip and a map of spots you can park the van overnight on the island. This resource is extensive with detailed notes to keep you safe and our guests love it! Not a single guest has ever reported issues with overnight parking.
Check-in is between noon and 8pm (though we can accomodate later check-ins as well!). Check-out is before 11am. If there's no booking before or after you, we have an early and late check-in available for an additional $50 (each).
- portable camping stove
- step stool
- fresh linens (2 bath towels, 1 hand towel, 2 washcloths, 2 beach towels, 2 kitchen towels
- kitchenware and cookware (skillets, pots, bowls)
- coffee grinder
- french press
- basic spices
- can opener
- wine opener
- garlic press
- cooking spoons
- Beach essentials (2 chairs, umbrella) $10
- Hammock $10
- Inflatable Paddle Board $40
- 8ft foam surfboard $40
- Boogie Boards $15
- Tent $10
- BBQ $10
- Jet Boil + propane (quicker way to boil water for coffee than the pot) $10
- Portable Awning $30